Kennel Flooring

I have recently discovered a new type of kennel flooring, called kennel decking. It resembles the type of decking that you would use for a patio, though the actual boards are a little further apart. The reason I like it is that it is so very portable! I live in rented houses, and as such am not really committed to living in any one place for any length of time. That does pose a bit of a problem when it comes to owning a dog, or dogs (at times) as I like to have an outdoor kennel or pen and run for the times I am not at home, but I never want to put up anything super permanent.

Fencing is not a problem, as it's not so permanent, but kennel flooring was always a bit of a problem for me. Laying a cement floor was generally out of the question, as most landlords aren't that enthused with a cement block in the middle of their yard. But now that I have discovered kennel decking, I think all of my problems have been solved.

It is made out of hard plastic, and comes in 8 feet square sections. Super simple to lay down, the decking reminds me a bit of plastic pallets. Anyway, if you are wondering what to use for your kennel or pen, and you don't want anything permanent, take a look at some of the kennel decking that's on sale online! I think it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment